Sunday, December 26, 2004

White

Hiya Everyone....!!
Wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. Hope you have a great time with your family and friends. May the year ahead mark a new begining to a wonderful life ahead!

I am feeling wonderful...great. Inspite of the heavy snowstorm, I drove down to Columbus. Actually on Thursday morning the weather was quite nice and sunny. Overnight Columbus had record breaking snowfall of about 2ft. And Indy had snow too but was supposed to become worse Thu night. So before it became worse, I fled out of Indy. Everywhere around was covered with white. The roads were quite dangerous and the traffic moving on at a slow speed. Thankfully the highway was cleared and I reached Columbus without any incident. But getting into the apartment complex was a pain. My car got stuck and I had to call V to help me out. The apartment complex looked amazing. So much snow all around. People were busy shovelling and clearing their cars. V's MR2 Spyder is so tiny...it was totally covered up! Couldnt even see it!

Was happy to reach. As the evening came closer it started growing colder. We managed to make a cute snowman before heading inside. The temperature dropped till -21 deg centigrade by Friday night. It was bitterly cold....brrrrrrrr!

Got to see Shrek 2 finally. Its funny and cute. Yesterday saw Meet the Fockers....its hillarious!! Dont miss it guys! Saw Kal Ho Na Ho again....and enjoyed the Kantaben and G-U-J-J-U moments all over again.

5 comments:

Deepak Jeswal said...

A Belated Merry Christmas and a Beforated Happy New Year to You and your Beloved!

-22...my God! The temp hit -0.3 here yesterday and i am shivering - psychological factor seems more though!

All the Best and Have Fun!

Colors said...

Hullo Mehul,
Happy New Yr to you too. Of course you can link me. It'd be my pleasure :-)

Colors said...

Hi Deepak,
A very Happy New Year too. I hope you had a good time. Need to go thru all your posts. Ciao! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a exchange marketing mynetsuccesscenter.com tool traffic site. It pretty much covers exchange marketing mynetsuccesscenter.com tool traffic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

related you're sure to find unuiqe and useful. The **Christmas** site