Thursday, December 09, 2004

Blue

I am currently going through this lazy phase. Lazy and calm just like the bright blue sky and the clear blue sea on a clear sunny day. Tufts of white clouds flowing by...flocks of seagulls sunbathing perched on the rocks by the sea. All that I have been doing these last few days is passing time...watching lotsa movies on TV... reading blogs.... even managed to complete Deepak's epic story. I want this week to end so that I can freshen up over the weekend and hopefully bounce back to life next week!

On yes, by the way, spent a heavenly time with my sweetheart. I even bunked work for a day just so that I can be with him more. But come Wednesday and I was almost back to being my lonely self. Loneliness sucks! I feel telephones are the greatest invention ever. And cell phones the next greatest invention. :) Had it not been for these lovely instruments...I would have been totally lost...gone insane! Maybe the fact that V is but a few miles away and yet we cannot be together is making me more blue than when he was in India. His trip to India was the first time we got separated since we started being 'together'. The distance has brought us even more closer.. and made us realise all the more the importance of us in each others lives.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
Came here thru Priyangini's blog..nice post...I agree with u regarding phone(s) being the greatest invention ever...and btw we are neighbours..I am at Purdue,West Lafayette,IN..so just got exited to know u r at Indi..anyways have fun...shall visit again
Mehul
(@world---hey me first!!)

Deepak Jeswal said...

Thanks so much for my mention there... Hope u r following the next one too...

Great to hear you had a lovely time with ur sweetheart...wishing u many many many lives of bliss together! Also, like the idea of ur blog a lot...never thought of life in colors this way!

Colors said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colors said...

Hey Deepak,
Yes I am a dedicated reader of your stories. Thanks so much for your wishes (touchwood!). Cya soon....and have a great weekend!

Colors said...

Hi Mehul,
Oops...had posted a reply to your comment..and did something silly and it got trashed! Anyway...here it goes again...

Welcome to my spot! Wow...isnt that nice! You are at Purdue..we are neighbours...thats cool. Hope you keep visiting! BTW, nice name.