Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Alone

I feel awfully lonely!
My sweetheart and all my friends are having a great time in Columbus playing in the snow and here I am all alone in this office with no work to do!
We have had snow storm warning for today and tomorrow with Columbus falling under the more severe region. They have had snowfall all through late night till afternoon and its been predicted that they'll be covered with 22" of snow. With this condition, everyone is "working from home".
Whereas here in Indy we are supposed to have max 6" of snowfall. So I cant even not come to work. And to top it all the weather people have strictly warned against traveling for the next 2 days.

So here I am! Tomorrow is my last day at work for the year (Yes! I have taken the whole of week off!)....and I cannot move out! I cannot go to Columbus and be with my dear. God knows for how long I will be stuck here all alone.... :((

2 comments:

Deepak Jeswal said...

Hi, how r u ? Hey, dont feel bad, and cheer up! If it helps, main bhi akela baitha hun and wondering what to do for the New Year's Day...

Smile!

Colors said...

Hey Kaush & Deepak,
Thanks for cheering me up :)
I am now with my sweetheart and feeling great! Hope so you both are also doing good and that you have big plans fot the New Year celebrations!