Thursday, May 25, 2006

On Cloud Nine

I am overwhelmed, I am happy, I feel great and I feel grateful!
In spite of my disappearing act from the blog scene (that too without any notice), you guys took time to wish me on my birthday. Thank you all so much for your wishes and thank you, Silky Moon and Ricky, for writing such lovely things about me. Thanks to all the wonderful friends I have, in real life and in the virtual life, my birthday went really, really well. I cannot even count the number of people who have wished me from all over the world. Many went out of their way to make me feel special. This birthday was also special because my best friend who recently came from India, was with me. We are back together after three years... its great staying together again....just like old times.

This Memorial weekend me, V and our friends are going to Williamsburg, Va. As always, I will be (hopefully) posting my travelogue once I return.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

fursat said...

Me FIRST again for the gizzionionth time now. I need some kind of award for this. Send me some gift, will you?

fursat said...

You are very welcome!!

How can I not write on your Birthday?? I actually had decided not to write a post because I didn't knew what to write since we chat all the time. To cut the long story short, Kya karoon yaar control nahin hota

I think you should give some name to your best friend too kyunki mujhe lagta hain ke she will feature a lot in your posts. Let's call her P or D

I will wait for your next post/travelouge. Have fun.

(I guess I am hungry coz the name of place to me looks like, Williamsburger. Lemme have my lunch)

preetishere said...

hey belated happy birthday to you:)

have a grt trip:)

u have a grt blog here.

wise donkey said...

Belated happy birthday colors:)

and hope you have a fantastic time:)