Thursday, August 11, 2005

Who doesnt like surprises?

Nothing can beat the pure joy of having a surprise long weekend! Wat say?

We are moving our offices to another building tomorrow and apparantly the new place is not yet ready...so we have been instructed not to come to work on Monday! Yippeeee!! So guys, I have booked flight tickets to Indianapolis. How can I let such an opportunity pass by?! :P I am leaving Fri eve and returning Tue morning and going straight to work. Please pray for me that I dont face any problem in the trip, like before!
I have started walking to from the bus stop to my office. It takes me about 25-30 mins..so that adds up to almost 1 hr of walking everyday! I feel so good about myself. The walk is crowded but interesting. I get to catch a glimpse of J Lo every morning and say hi to Samuel Jackson every evening as I pass through Madamme Tussaud's. Since I have to walk so much, I use two pairs of shoes. Flat comfortable ones for walking, and once I reach office, I change to my normal high heeled shoes. Colors ke shoes, ek dikhane ke liye aur ek chalne ke liye. :-)

Wish you all Happy India Independence Day!

10 comments:

Nupur said...

me first!!! Yaayyy!!

Nupur said...

Nicely done... the colors and the chakra! :D

Hey.. u go where ever you like but u better come to VBM..ok?? :|

Anonymous said...

Now, that was some innovative way to write a Independence Day Post. Loved the way you formatted it. Very Hindustani indeed.

I am glad you could get a day off and it wasn't a surprise that you flew back to Indianapolis. Enjoy your stay like always and hopefully you will have a better journey this time. My wishes for safe and sound journey.

Walking, yea unlike most Americans, New Yorkers like to walk. I mean in certain places in California you can get arrested for walking. Chalo isee bahane you will get some excercise...he he (not that you need one ofcourse...;))

So, which shoes will you throw at guys if he chedofy you. Just want to know for my own collection you see...ha ha

Have Fun. Say Hi 2 V...

AmitL said...

Hi,Colours...coming here via Nupur's blog.You do something I do...I wear sports shoes from home to office and back,and,in office,change them to leather shoes:)Just so that I can enjoy a morn and eve walk.:)(http://amitsmusings.rediffblogs.com)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have wonderful trip. Ani ghumai ekdam chaldai chai.

Yes, it is good to walk. I also walk almost a half an hour day. Maybe it is my raaz of dublo patalo :P

LOL about the shoes. I do just opposite you :).

:) Silky Moon

Anonymous said...

Yes, forgot to wish. "Happy Independence Day" :)

:) Silky Moon

patiala pataka said...

Have a nice trip colors...and not forgetting, wishing you a Happy Independence Day!

Anonymous said...

Arre wah, the tricolor of the post was a wonderful innovation. And great, u also got ID holiday :) Hope u had a wonderful trip...

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Colors said...

Hey Nupur, Thanks for liking it. It was fun on the VBM though I wish I could have come earlier. Thanks for organizing so well!

Ricky, thanks for liking :)And u say I dont need the exercise? :) :)Thanks again!!
At guys, I throw either my heaviest or the one with the pointiest heels :P


Hey Amit, Welcome! Yeah walking is great only when you have confortable shoes on! I just wish winter is delayed so that I can enjoy this longer

Colors said...

Hi Rhicha, ghoomi ghoomai ta bhai nai rahancha! Anything to be with my dear ;) So u r dublo patlo...sigh! I am hoping to be so with my daily routine!

Hi Rakesh, good to see you here regularly.Thanks and wish you the same.

Hey DJThanks for liking the idea :) Hope you had a good time on ID