Monday, May 02, 2005

Wats up with the weather?


Is it really May? Its really hard to believe that it actually is already May with the weather acting like this!

The temperature outside right now is like 41 deg F (5 deg C) and tonight we have a freeze warning!! We are expecting the temparature to drop below 0 deg C ! Earlier in mid April when the weather had turned better, I had packed all my winter clothes. Since the last 10 days, the temperature has been going below average. As I work on my computer, my hands are cold coz I am managing with my light woollies :-(

I am tired of this weather...when o when will we have a warm/hot sunny days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading your blog, so I will not totally disappear from blogging scene but I have to take care of some things before I come back. I mean, it won't be fair for me to pretend that everything is ok because for me blog is one aspect where I don't have to masquerade...you know what I mean...

Thanx for your concern. I appreciate it...

You are a really nice friend...:)

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean...am tired of the cold and the clouds and the rain. give me some SUNSHINE-
hmmm....ricky? you okay
-RS

Anonymous said...

:) it's not cold here but raining almost everyday and it making little cold the weather here. Otherwise the weather is very pleasent here.

The blue memosa, and other season flowers garden looks too colourful. More colourful than your blogs ;).

Rhicha