Monday, May 23, 2005

Thank You!!!!!!!!

Finally, the long pending "Thank You" post!
First and formost my most sincere thanks to the organizers of the 'surprise meet', Rhicha, Ricky and Kaush. Rhicha, thanks for coming up with the wonderful idea, Ricky and Kaush for putting in the effort to find out people who visit my blog and inviting them all, and Ricky for being the jolly host. It was really fun to see people trying to figure out who I really was. Or should I say who I 'virtually' was? For the uninitiated, I had logged on to the meet using my real name, and people were to guess which blogger am I. Saba was the 1st one to hit the bullseye and guess thats it was me, 'Colors' :-)

The meet was one of the most exciting thing that had ever happened in all of my birthdays. 'Meeting' old friends (c'mon I know you guys for quite some time now..you are my 'old' friends) for the first time, and making new friends. Thank you everyone for taking out time and making my day so special. This was the most unique way I had ever celebrated my birthday and it was so much of fun!! I shall always remember this and cherish the memories forever. For all my friends who were unable to make it, I really missed you all. Wish you would have been there too.

And Ricky, no amount of 'thanks' can express how your gifts made me feel. Your B'day post with Sikkim pics was the best gift ever! It was a total surprise and yes, u managed to make me sentimental and now I am feeling more and more homesick :-P. The 'Ash on Oprah' video was awesome too.

Well, I am not too good at saying 'thanks' but I hope I atleast got the message through. You all have been great and I had the most wonderful time. Love you all.. *huggssss*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too COLORS! I am just glad you had a good birthday..and yes Ricky is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww...Beautiful post. Beautiful esp. because it sings my praises. Ab aap sabne mujhe chane ke jhadh pe chada deeya hain, toh utarega kaun, can't find any stairs either...he he

Yea, it was great fun and Saba came to know pretty quick otherwise we could have dragged it even more.

I am glad you had fun and "Thanx" should goto you for being such a good sport and revealing your identity. I am also, glad that you liked the gifts.

Anonymous said...

hey what are you talking about, tell me about the meeting you guys had ?

bommerang :->

Colors said...

Kaush and Ricky :-)

Colors said...

Bommerang, we had a lil virtual party on my b'day. Thats what this is all about.

Nupur said...

UR B"DAY???!!!!

What no boday told me it was ur b;day and thats why the short notice meet! :(
I would have made it sumhow... if only i knew!!!

Chalo....we should have another one soon. I'll wish with my own 'voice'! :D

Deepak Jeswal said...

And yes, we all enjoyed too, Ricky was just too good. I m happy that i was part of it :) Keep smiling !

Colors said...

Hey Nupur...yeah that was the surprise, so couldnt tell earlier. Missed u at the meet ...maybe next time?

Colors said...

DJ, it was fun..and ur songs along with others made it all the more fun. Thanx :-)

Anonymous said...

Few days ago I was there but was having problem to post comment. Sorry for the late :). Thanks for the Thanks. It was my pleasure so give my idea and that you also accepted it. Thanks for taking it positively and for all other :). **hugz**

:) RHICHA