Thursday, May 05, 2005

Finding Nemo

Recently I saw Finding Nemo...again. I cant seem to get over that movie...I simply love it. No matter how many times I have seen it, still, whenever they show it on TV, I stop surfing the channels right there, throw away the remote and get glued to it till its over. What do I like so much about it? Everything! Each and every thing about this movie so damn cute. I cant even decide who's my favourite character or what's my favourite scene....

Some of the characters I like:
Dory... she is definitely the funniest. Her way of talking and of course her short term memory loss problem makes me roll on the floor holding my tummy.
Squirt and Daddy Turtle...the kid turtle Squirt is so adorable. His kiddy voice and of course the way he says 'Dude!' to his dad.
Bruce and his gang of sharks..who r on fish abstinence "Fish are friends,notfood"

Here are some of my favourite scenes in the movie:
-Dory speaking whale
-Nemo getting 'initiated' into the fish tank
-The dumb seagulls shouting "Mine"
-Scene at the dentist when the stork enters the room
-The 'Omen' background music when the evil kid Darla enters the scene
-The way Daddy turtle introduces Marlin and Squirt ("Jellyman,Offspring...Offspring, Jellyman")
-One of the fishes in the tank who thinks her mirror image on the glass ofthe tank is her sibling...and how she searches for her when the tank is dirty and she can no longer see her reflection
-Squirt giving instructions to Marlin and Dory on how to exit the EAC...
-The squid in the tank -- ("Awww guys, you made me ink!")

Tell me about your favourite scenes and characters.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me first :). First time First. Yeppy.............

I have not seen movie so no idia :(.

Colors said...

Is that you Rhicha? U are first but u didnt leave ur name! Well, this is a kiddie movie, not sure if its ur type of movie, but I would highly suggest you give it a try. U will love it!

Anonymous said...

i so wanna see this movie.......i know its been forever but i havent seen it yet:-((

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it either, though I know it's one of the best animated movies after Lion King but I haven't watched that either. If I am correct, Dory is played by Ellen Degeneres...right? I think she is really funny in real life too...:)

Ok, I just put Finding Nemo on hold in library, Thanx to you. It's a collector's edition with two disc, so it should be fun.

I should get it in couple of weeks hopefully. How about I discuss my favourite scenes with you then...:)

Colors said...

2 Divya...hey u got to see this movie! I am sure u wont regret it!

2 Ricky...Wot??! U havent seen this yet? Wat about Shrek? and Monsters Inc? The Incredibles? Oh I love all these animated movies..specially the ones by Pixar. They r awesome. So watch it jaldi se and tell me ur views!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god..... I love that movie! And how on earth can so many people not have seen it YET? :(

Absolutely adored Dori. my fav scenes were pretty much what you listed out (the seagulls saying Mine are just so sweet!) and of course theres the scene where the dentists neice enters and they have soundtrack of Psycho playin! N then the last scene where they all escape and dunno how to get outta the bags! :)

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Sharktale? Thats another movie I just loved. My kids call me Dory coz of my short term memory ...lol...so many scenes in Nemo that I love. I love the school of fish that they meet who do all those lovely formations to give them directions t Australia and also when Dory remembers she can read. Each and every part of it has something funny in it and the dialogues too
-RS

Colors said...

Hey Garfy...seeing u here for the first time...so a hearty welcome!
Phew! finally someone who has actually seen the movie! I was kinda worried that maybe something is wrong with me...for liking a movie which no one has even seen!! Yeah, the last scene is funny too.. :-)

Colors said...

Hey RS...no, me havent seen Sharktales yet :-( Oh yes, the school of fish scene is funny too...it completely slipped my mind. This sure is one of my fav movies :-)

wise donkey said...

addddddddddddddore finding nemo, well my favs seem to match urs:)

Nupur said...

Its part of my ever growing DVD collection - which already includes Shrek, Monsters Inc, Ice Age and many others.

Oh.. I love DOOOOOOOORY!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Someone please explain what 'Thought & Humor' is trying to say

boomerang :->

Colors said...

2 Gaya.. :-) Finding Nemo is the most adorable movie ever! :-)

2 Nupur..yeah me too loveeee those movies :-)

2 Boomerang.. I too have no clue!

Anonymous said...

i lovvveee finding nemo:)my first time here...red

Colors said...

Hey Red, a warm welcome :-) Have been to ur page and love ur template.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW...love da film! My favourites were Daddy turtle and squirt with their californian drawls! Howsyou? Hope you had a smashing weekend!!