Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Pale (White) !!

This weekend went to see 'The Grudge'. I am a big fan of scary movies...not the gross massacre kill-everyone-in-sight blood-everywhere kinda movies...but real haunting ones. As of now my favourite scary movie is 'The Ring'. Gosh! That was one haunting movie...and to think that I was stupid enough to see the movie when my roomie was outta town!! The image of the girl crawling out of the TV still gives me the chill!
Before seeing 'the Ring', I was quite bold 'n brave and could manage to watch an entire scary movie without having the take cover behind my palms spread over my eyes. But something happened after that....dunno what. I had to peep through my fingers even while watching 'Bhoot'.
And thats exactly how i saw 'The Grudge' too. Throughout the movie I was scared...couldnt make myself look at that Japanese kid. But once the movie got over...the images didnt haunt me like I thought it would. Infact, I was able to sleep calmly all alone in my apartment. (Probabaly watching the Bachchan oldie 'Trishul' afterwards did help).

Now am waiting for the release of the sequel of 'The Ring'. And I will make sure to watch it when I have my friend sleeping over at my place. In the mean time I can watch 'Scary Movie 3' and have a few laughs!


No comments: