Friday, November 19, 2004

Friday

What an awfully drab day for a friday. Got a call early in the morning from an aunt in India...thought it must be around 5am coz it was so dark outside...saw the watch and it was already 7am! Man! Already time to get up and get going... And to think that I have to go to Columbus today after work... This is the first time I'll be driving alone such a distance and that too in an Interstate. The weather's jingling up my already tensed mind. You see I recently learnt how to drive. I never drove back in India...one, coz I never got a chance..and two, coz there was no need. I dont even know how to ride a bicycle, leave alone scooters. I have always been surrounded by frens who can pick me up or drop me off...else there was always a rickshaw nearby. So, when I finally got behind the wheel, it was a scary experience for me....inspite of the ordered traffic of US. I now have gradually got rid of the fear...cant say completely...but decent enough. This will be my 1st venture alone...wish me luck!

Have been reading lotsa peoples blogs...some of them are my favorites. Wow...what talent they have when it comes to writing! Some people can make even a regular everyday event seem so interesting. Keeps you hooked to their site. Wish I had such an insight and the talent to potray it.


No comments: