Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Have been doing this irritating work since yesterday...it doesn't seem to get over. Now that only a bit of it is remaining, am getting saturated. So taking a break.

Have been thinking about this a lot lately. Its been quite a while since I did anything that will make me feel good. Of course, feeling-good-after-shopping doesn't count. Infact, shopping for clothes normally leave me feeling a tad depressed when I realize that I cant fit/don't look good on clothes that I like. Anyway...So was thinking of doing something nice...Perhaps join some class to learn sketching or to play some musical instrument. But its me we are talking about...always so lazy. My mind is always active and thinking of new stuffs to do....but my body simply doesn't seem to respond...No connection at all. Ya ya...I know...will power...that's what I seriously need...sigh! I need to be pushed by someone before I get to do a thing.

Aa it is its winter time now...who would like to go out in the cold after long working hours....instead of entering the cozy warmth of my apartment...watching movies, listening to music...lazing around. Hmmmm. What the heck...will think about all this once the winter is over. In the mean time will satisfy myself with this blog. Starting this blog now seems to be a good move...had always liked writing notes to myself.

I guess I better get back to work...and finish it off once and for all so that I don't have to come back and do it tomorrow too...that'll be too much!


No comments: