Friday, December 28, 2007

Time to learn a different A B C...

Well, since Ricky said he tags anyone who loves him, how could I let this pass? So here it is:

A - Available? - Nope!
B - Best Friend - D - met her at my engg college and she now stays just 1/2 hr away!
C - Cake or pie - Cake for sure! I don't like the sweet n sour taste in pies.
D - Drink of choice - Red Wine/Martinis.
E - Essential thing used everyday - Has to be toothbrush and toothpaste.
F - Favorite Color - As my (nick) name suggests, I love all colors, but if I have to choose one, it has to be Blue.
G - Gummi bears or worms - Bears - I hate any type of worms - even if in the form of candy.
H - Hometown - Gangtok.
I - Indulgence - Tiramisu...yummm.
J - January or February - January, since you have a whole year to look forward to.
K - Kids and names - None.
L - Life is incomplete without - V (you all must have guessed it already :P).
M - Marriage Date - May 2008 (date not fixed yet).
N - Number of siblings - 1 elder n wiser brother.
O - Oranges or apples - Oranges - from my grandma's garden.
P - Phobias or fears - Snakes.
Q - Quote - Where there is love there is life - Mohandas K. Gandhi.
R - Reason to smile - Life and its bright colors.
S - Season - Summer - coz it brings bright and sunny days and lots of trips and travelling.
T - Tag three people - Anyone who is interested - but I would like to read Moonie's take on this.
U - Unknown fact about me - When a small kid, I once flicked a hair pin (which was quite ugly btw) from a store and later showed it proudly to my mom. She scolded me so bad and I had to beg her not to take me back to the store to return the pin to the owner and promise never to steal again.
V - Vegetable you don't like - Had I been doing this tag when I was a kid, the list would have extended for pages. But now, I have become a achaa bachaa, so Pumpkin is the only vegetable I really dont like.
W - Worst habit - Laziness.
X - X-rays you have had - All of my wisdom teeth and a CAT scan.
Y - Your favorite food - Momos.
Z - Zodiac - The bull - Taurus.

7 comments:

Moonie said...

Well, I did it... Check my post
http://moonietheloonie.blogspot.com/

Moonie said...

The ABC made very interesting read and I loved how you shared about "flicking" and then learning a lesson.
You didn't mention whether you like dry or sweet red wine? :) If its sweet one, you should try Sweet Riesling wines. I used to love it some time back.
btw, I am very happy to know about your marriage date being close to decision! All the best :) :D and wish you lots of happiness and peace.

fursat said...

Oh Wow!! This was very unexpected but a nice surprise :D

You have to suggest me some good red wine as I need to take it for Dad :-)

I like name of your future kid, None...very innovative :P

You are so blogger-ish that you took the tag as an opportunity to declare your marriage date...lol

LOL @ the unknown fact.

fursat said...

Thankooooo for taking the tag :D

Colors said...

Thanks Moonie for accepting the tag. Loved reading it. I don't like too sweet a wine...I like to sip at a Merlot or Pinot Noir.

And thanks...we've kinda decided on the date...but will let you know once everything is finalized.

Colors said...

Why unexpected Ricky? Like I said, how could I let it pass?

Well am not an expert in wines. I had been to a winery some time back for wine tasting and had got some knowledge on it. I normally ask the server to suggest me when in a restaurant.

Silly, the question was "kids and names" and since I don't have any kids, I wrote "none".

LOL...well the date's not declared yet... just the month :P

ektaran said...

Hey even I am not a big fan of the sweet n sour taste in pies...

'January, since you have a whole year to look forward to.'...liked the reason you gave :-)

May '08..YAY!!!!!

Momos...now don't even get me started on this....salivating...:p