Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Four things....

As I was soaring through the valleys of Manali, absorbing the beautiful sceneries of Nainital, paying homage to the abode of HH The Dalai Lama in Mcloedganj and comparing the similarities between Shimla and Darjeeling, little was I to know that I would have a small task to do when I get back to reality. Yes I have been tagged, after a long time I agree, by who else but Princess. So well, here it goes:

Four things....

Four things you may not know about me.

A) 4 places I have lived:
1. Pune
2. Columbus and Indianapolis, Indiana
3. New Jersey
4. Stamford, Connecticut

B) 4 TV shows I love to watch:
1 House
2 Seinfeld
3 Sex and the City
4 Unwrapped on Food Network

C) 4 places I have vacationed:
1 Yellowstone National Park, US
2
Shravanabelagola, Karnataka
3 Bhimtal, UP
4 Dive Agar, Maharashtra

D) 4 hobbies I like to spend time on:
1 Travel
2 Reading
3 Finding and keeping in touch with old friends on the net
4 Movies

E) 4 of my favorite foods:
1 Momos
2
Veg chowmien made by Mom
3
Spicy Tom Yum soup
4 Choela - roasted & marinated meat delicacy of Nepal

F) 4 places I would rather be right now:
1 Home
2 New Zealand
3 Victoria, BC, Canada
4 Europe

6 comments:

fursat said...

Wow!! A combo of travel post and tag. Isse kaam nahin chalege. We need a separate travel post for your India trip.

I thought you won't reveal anything new for me in this post but you actually did. I knew all the places you have lived.

I haven't heard of House or Unwrapped though. You have vacationed to some interesting place all around the world.

What is Tom Yum Soup again? LOL

You better make Choela for me whenever we meet and Momos.

Why do you want to visit Victoria? [:P]

The Bhandari's said...

cool to know so much abt u and ur travels :) I came back to blogging after a long time and good post to read :)
~preeti

Anonymous said...

yes, it is a combo of travel post and tag ...

I completely agree with Ricky. We need a long post about your trip. It sound so interesting...[:P]

MoMo and Choyela - why the Aalu tama is not in the list????? [:P]

About your answers.... few of them were known and few of them were not.... Nice to come to know more about you.

See ya...

Colors said...

Ricky, hehe..and u thought u knew me well, huh? Sometimes do try cuisines other than Indian. Tom Yum and Tom Kha soups are the best soups ever...try Thai.
I'll certainly make momos...aao toh sahi!

Hi Preeti, nice to see u. I too have almost left blogging..just write an occasional post.

Hello Anon, care to leave ur name? I had only 4 choices...if only they allowed more Alu Tama would certainly be on it. Yummm!! Now you made me drool.

Anonymous said...

Interesting tag. But I think I knew the answer to the first one at least - any one wud have having read your blog :)

Miss momos and 'chhoela' :D

So, how's life, V, job et al?

Anonymous said...

Still four things!!

Not up date!!!